Evaluation & Treatment Specialities
(Faith-based treatment available from a Christian perspective)
Presentation Topics and Titles
- Child & Adolescent (5 to18 years old) psychological assessment and therapy
- Child Neglect & Abuse treatment
- Adult psychological assessment and therapy
- Law Enforcement Pre-screening
- Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) (Bluebonnet team 281-587-2476)
- Geriatric psychological assessments, capacity evaluations, and therapy
- Marital counseling & Family/Parental therapy
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder ADHD: adults & children assessment & treatment
- Serious Mental Illness assessment and treatment
- Trauma and PTSD treatment
- SUBSTANCE ABUSE PROFESSIONAL (SAP) for federal regulated positions.
- Substance Abuse treatment
- Sexual Addiction(s) treatment
- RSOTP: Sexual Abuse: victim & offender assessment & treatment
- Texas Youth Commission Contract (adult & juvenile parole/probation available)
***other topics are also available for specific groups or ages as needed – JUST ASK
- Family: Grace and forgiveness: a family life style.
- Geriatric: Life transitions: Am I losing what I worked so hard for in life?
- Parenting/Behavioral Management:
- Who’s in charge? Me or this reward system?
- Adolescents, competing with friendly & sinister influences.
- Training up a child (VIDEO SERIES) discussion provided by presenter.
- Child Abuse (special emphasis on Sexual Abuse):
- Working with the bureaucratic system.
- Sensitivity to the broken hearted.
- Ethics in foster care for caseworkers & foster parents.
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: Calm the storm & clear the fog.
- Addictions: Feeding the real need.
Copyright © 2004-2012, Adonai Psychological Services
Site designed and maintained by
If you do not see the controls above and / or can't
hear the music, then download RealOne Player.